I love fruit. It’s like nature’s sugar. My favorite fruit are grapes.🍇YUM!
Not only do I love eating fruit, but I love painting fruit as well. I love to add light reflections on to the fruit. That’s my favorite part!! Here are the directions on how to paint this.😉
- Paint the background whatever color you please.
- After it’s dry, paint a brown crescent as the bowl.
- Add white strips on the left side of the bowl. (paint this while it’s still wet so that it blends in)
- Add what ever fruit you please! If you want to do exactly like mine, the fruit I did was an apple, grapes, blueberries, a pear, and an orange, also a little strawberry at the back of the bowl.
- After you paint your fruit, add more white streaks at the left side on each piece of fruit.
- Add little berries at the bottom if you want, but if not you’re all done!
Enjoy your new masterpiece!😁
Shared with: Thursday Favorite Things